Citywide Banks provides relief and support following
Committed to protecting the health and well-being of employees, the customers and communities we call home
Denver, CO, March 31, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Citywide Banks has announced relief and support for employees, consumers and businesses facing challenges due to the economic impact of COVID-19.
“We recognize that the emergence of COVID-19 and the dramatic steps we all need to take to limit its spread create financial and other challenges for our customers and our communities,” said Joanne Sherwood, President and CEO of Citywide Banks.
“The past few weeks have been incredibly difficult as we grapple with the rapidly evolving situation and COVID-19 changing our daily lives. Although this is an unprecedented event, we are nonetheless ready. “
Citywide Banks is a strong financial institution and part of a consortium of community banks backed by the financial strength of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. Together with Heartland and 10 other member banks we have built a fortress balance sheet with a total of $ 13 billion in assets and strong liquidity.
The full range of Citywide Banks products and services are available. To protect our employees and customers, we offer convenient drive-thru service at our branches, with in-person meetings available by appointment.
Customers are encouraged to use online and mobile banking, which provides 24/7/365 self-service banking. Our website is regularly updated with any changes regarding lobby and drive-thru availability and branch opening hours in www.citywidebanks.com/covid-19-communication-center?utm_source=Homepage&utm_medium=Hero%20Banner&utm_campaign=Coronavirus
Consumer relief actions
ANNOUNCED March 23, 2020
We continue to closely monitor the impact of COVID-19 and may adjust our consumer relief programs as necessary to support our customers. Please visit the COVID-19 Resource Center on our website for frequent updates and also check for email updates.
Until April 30, 2020
- Monthly maintenance fees associated with consumer chequing and savings accounts will be waived. We will waive the monthly maintenance fees associated with maintaining minimum balances on consumer chequing and savings accounts.
- Foreign ATM fees assessed by CITYWIDE BANKS will be waived. Customers using ATMs from other banks will not be charged. Other banks and ATM operators may charge fees and balance requests, withdrawal fees and international fees may apply.
- CD early redemption charges will not be assessed. Customers who need to early redeem a CD will not be charged an early redemption fee. We recognize that clients may need to access funds to meet unforeseen expenses or to respond to changes caused by the current situation. Customers must contact us to exchange for CDs.
Until July 1, 2020
- Late fees on all consumer loans will be waived. Late fees on all consumer loans will be automatically waived for customers.
- No payment will be required on consumer credit cards. Most credit card customers will automatically see a minimum of $ 0 due on statements as of April 1, 2020. Customers who have set up automatic payment for their credit card account will need to cancel automatic payment in order for their payment to be made. minimum reflects $ 0. Customers who cancel automatic payment will see a one month delay in statement changes.
- Customers can choose to defer payment on consumer installment loans. Consumers can choose to defer all payments on consumer installment loans without penalty. This will not happen automatically for customers. Clients should visit our website and complete the electronic form for installment loan deferrals.
- Small businesses can modify their loan. Small businesses can choose to make interest-only payments. They will receive a direct communication telling them how to modify their existing loan.
- Small businesses can ignore a payment on their credit card. Most customers with a small business credit card will automatically see a minimum of $ 0 owed on statements as of April 1, 2020. Customers who have set up automatic payment for their credit card account will need to cancel payment automatic so that their minimum payment reflects $ 0. Customers who cancel automatic payment will see a one month delay in statement changes.
Ensuring employee safety
Continuing to provide excellent service to our customers and our communities also means taking action to protect the health and safety of our employees. We have:
- ordered all employees who can work from home to do so.
- thoroughly cleaned our locations to reduce the spread of germs.
- is committed to paying all employees 100% until April 30, 2020. Employees who require time off due to illness, to care for a sick family member or to provide child care children due to school or daycare closures will be paid at their full price.
- restricted business travel, monitor personal travel, and cancel all in-person events and meetings.
About Citywide Banks Citywide Banks is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTLF). Citywide Banks is a state-chartered and community-invested bank with approximately $ 2.3 billion in assets and banking centers located in the Front Range, Foothills and Mountain communities of Colorado. Citywide Banks is committed to providing responsive service, local expertise, and comprehensive financial tools to Colorado businesses and families. For more than 50 years, Citywide Banks has been dedicated to finding ways to influence its local community and move Colorado forward. Visit www.citywidebanks.com to learn more. Citywide Banks is a member of the FDIC and an equal housing lender. About Heartland Financial USA, Inc. Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a diversified financial services company with assets of $ 13.2 billion. The company provides banking, mortgage, private customer, investment and insurance services to individuals and businesses. Heartland currently has 114 banking establishments serving 83 communities in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, Texas and California . Additional information about Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is available at www.htlf.com.
PRESIDENT AND CEO
MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR, VP