83% Pure Grade Decabromodiphenyl Ether to Record High Sales, Showing 4% CAGR Growth in 2021-2031
Growing Demand for Heavy Duty Flame Retardants Will Increase Decabromodiphenyl Ether Sales 1.5 Times Through 2031
Recently published industry analysis on the Decabromodiphenyl Ether Market by Fact.MR sheds light on key dynamics and their impact on the market value chain from vendors to end users. Study reveals hidden opportunities in Decabromodiphenyl Ether market on the basis of purity grade, material and end use
NEW YORK, September 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Global Decabromodiphenyl Ether Market Expected to Overtake, Fact.MR Research Finds US $ 270 million in 2021. Flame retardant compounds such as decabromodiphenyl ether are gaining ground as essential components in polymer-based industries and in the manufacture of electronic and electrical equipment. In response to this, the market is expected to total close to $ 400 million by the end of 2031.
According to the report, the market registered healthy growth, with a CAGR of nearly 4% between 2016 and 2020. Overcoming the demand for high performance chemicals in building and construction, electronics, plastics and applications electrical insulation and due to their fire resistance. , the decabromodiphenyl ether sales will increase 1.5 times over the next ten years.
Decabromodiphenyl ether is a compound widely used in textiles, thermostatic resins, thermoplastic resins and adhesives due to its low cost and thermal stability. The expansion of the textile industry and the increasing application of the aforementioned resins in coatings for automotive fabrics, tents, fire extinguishing devices and tarpaulins will create lucrative sales opportunities for the market in the years. future.
Sales of 83% purity decabromodiphenylether are expected to increase by 4% during the evaluation period. This is due to the increasing use of various electronic items such as computers, televisions, laptops and others due to their high impact resistance and superior electrical properties.
â€œThe implementation of strict government workplace fire safety regulations is forcing key industries to deploy fire retardants in their workplaces. This creates growth opportunities for players who wish to introduce robust product lines â€ says a Fact.MR analyst.
For more information on how to improve your footprint in the decabromodiphenylether market, request a sample here
Key points to remember from Decabromodiphenylether Market research
- The United States is expected to account for nearly 35% of global decabromodiphenyl ether market sales, due to the growing deployment in the domestic textile industry.
- Driven by growing demand in the UK aviation and automotive industries, Germany, and France, the market of Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% through 2031.
- China should contribute to the highest sales in the Asia Pacific favored by the flourishing electronics industry, driving the regional market growth at a CAGR of 5% during the evaluation period.
- On the basis of purity, the 97% purity grade decabromodiphenyl ether segment shows steady growth, accounting for sales of over US $ 10 million half a decade from now.
- Building and construction is expected to remain a dominant application segment, exceeding sales by more than US $ 31 million by 2031.
- The growing application of electronic equipment facilitates the demand for flame retardant plastics in cables and wires, which in turn drives sales of decabromodiphenyl ether.
- The increasing use of foamed polyolefins, roofing materials and insulation materials in the building and construction industry is propelling the application for decabromodiphenylether.
- The shift in consumer preference towards the use of more environmentally friendly alternatives due to the high toxicity of decabromodiphenyl ether is hampering sales in the market.
- Growing implementation of strict regulations on the use of decabromodiphenylether in countries like the United States is slowing the growth of the market.
Ask Questions About Decabromodiphenyl Ether Market and Get Custom Reports https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4456
According to Fact.MR, Tosoh Corporation, ICL-IP Europe BV, Suli Chemicals and Toronto Research Chemicals Inc. are among the major manufacturers of decabromodiphenyl ether. The major market players are emphasizing the adoption of strategies such as new product launch, capacity expansion, partnerships, collaboration and acquisitions to expand their presence in the market. For example,
- ICL-IP, a leading manufacturer of chemicals and minerals based in America, produces a wide range of durable polymeric flame retardants, including a wide range of materials using decabromodiphenyl ether and hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD).
- Toronto Research Chemicals Inc., a leading company headquartered in Canada offers decabromodiphenylether-13C12 (13C12Br10O) and decabromodiphenylether (C12Br10O) for use as flame retardants in plastics / composites / polymers.
Some of the major market players presented by Fact.MR are:
- Tosoh Corporation
- ICL-IP Europe BV
- Suli chemicals
- Shouguang Weidong Chemicals
- Toronto Research Chemicals Inc.
- Wingar Fengtei Chemicals
- AvansChem Specialty Chemicals
- Unibrom Corporation
- Acuro Organics Ltd.
More valuable information on Decabromodiphenylether Marlet
Fact.MR in its new report offers an unbiased analysis of the global Decabromodiphenylether market, analyzing the forecast statistics to 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections for the Decabromodiphenylether market with detailed segmentation:
- type of product
- Sun control
- Safety security
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Key questions addressed in the Decabromodiphenyl ether Market report
- The market study also highlights the projected sales growth of the Decabromodiphenylether market between 2021 and 2031.
- Report provides insight into Decabromodiphenylether demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Analysis of decabromodiphenylether market share of key companies in the sector and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships etc.
- The Decabromodiphenyl Ether Market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting dominant trends and assessing the current market size and forecast and technological advancement within Of the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s coverage in chemicals and materials
Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether Market – Due to its property of increasing oxygen content, methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) is seeking to be widely adopted as a fuel additive in gasoline engines. MTBE is used in industrial engines because it allows complete combustion of fuel while reducing engine knock and thus prolonging machine life. MTBE is also in high demand in the automotive industry, where it helps reduce vehicle emissions. Medical applications of MTBE have exploded, for example, MTBE is increasingly used to dissolve gallstones.
Alcohol Ether Sulphates Market – Personal care product sales are expected to increase in 2021 due to greater emphasis on personal care and household cleaning. Personal care and home care are currently among the industries with the highest demand for alcohol ethersulfates. Alcohol ethersulfates are used as wetting agents in the textile industry, in addition to being used as foaming agents in the personal care, cosmetic and detergent industries.
Hydroquinone Monomethyl Ether (MEHQ) Market – MEHQ (hydroquinone mono methyl ether) is an organic compound and a synthetic derivative of hydroquinone. The use of MEHQ in dermatology may be the main driver for significant market growth. MEHQ is typically added to the monomer as an acryronitrile inhibitor and must be regulated to avoid spontaneous polymerization. MEHQ’s focus on inventions, manufacturer growth and R&D investments paves the way for significant growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublin, while our global headquarters are Dubai. While our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0 to chemicals and materials and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we make sure that even the most specialized categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals, and we will be a competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583